Hope Partnership is pleased to host an eviction prevention event on Thursday, July 21 from 2:00-5:00 PM at our Shingle Creek location (2420 Old Vineland Road, Kissimmee, FL 34746). The current CDC Eviction Moratorium is set to expire on July 31 with no indication, or likelihood, of an extension. If you are behind on rental payments, the time to act is now.
Community Legal Services will have attorneys and staff on site to help individuals apply for the various rental assistance programs that may be available to them. To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- Rent your home, apartment, or other residential dwelling in Florida.
- Behind at least one month, with a late notice (via text, email, letter etc.)
- Household income does not exceed 80% of AMI.
- Have qualified for unemployment, experienced a loss of income, incurred significant costs or financial hardships due to COVID-19
- At risk of losing your home, experiencing housing instability, or are living in unsafe or unhealthy conditions.
If any of the above applies to you our your household, please join us to receive guidance on your rental assistance options.